Our turbo mounts support the turbo at the centre (oil drain face) allowing you to run tube manifolds, not the extremely heavy steam pipe manifolds.
Simply weld to tube via your mounting location.
- Billet steel 1045
- Centre mounting on bearing housing
- Allows inlet/outlets 360deg rotation (depending on your tube work)
- Female -10orb drain hole
- 50.8mm (2") bolt centre's
- O-ring seal (O-ring included)
- Welds to 1", 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" tube
- 31mm width x 110mm long
- Weighs 440grams
- Includes 2 x M8x25mm bolts (fits most turbos)
- Australian made
Turbo shown is a Precision 7675
*** Please check your mounting hole centres and width to ensure this mount will fit your turbo as there are a vast range of turbo's on the market. If you have any questions please contact us ***
( Please note the aluminium fitting is not included - For demonstration purposes only )