Sunday Speed turbo mounts support the weight of the turbo by mounting to the centre bearing section of the turbo. Simply weld the mount to tube via your mounting location. As the turbo is supported by the bearing housing, it allows you to run lighter tube manifolds. This replaces the need for extremely heavy stem pipe manifolds which can move and crack under extreme heat cycles. The bottom of the mount has a female -8orb thread to fit your oil drain line.
This mount is specifically designed to fit the Garrett GTX35 turbo with 38.1mm oil drain hole centres. However this mount may fit other turbos on the market that share the same measurements.
*Please check your oil drain hole dimensions and available width to ensure this turbo mount will work for your application*
- 1045 Billet steel
- Centre mount on bearing housing
- Allows inlet/outlet housings to be rotated 360 degrees
- Female -8orb female oil drain fitting
- 31.8mm / 1.5" mounting hole centres
- O-ring seal for the oil drain mounting surface
- O-ring included
- End welds to 7/8 or smaller tube for mounting
- 2x M8 mounting bolts included
- 145grams weight
- 26mm width x 75mm length